Rothwell Harriers track record rules
• Only times from 1/1/16 will count as club track records. No times before that date will be considered.
• You must be a fully paid up senior member and a first claim of Rothwell Harriers.
• You must wear a Rothwell Harriers vest, unless you are competing for your County, Country or team GB.
• Results must be available on the Power of 10 website (no “I did a 1.40 800 meters in training“ )
• At the present time only the classic track outdoor distances of 100,200,400,800,1500,3000,5000,10,000 meters and the mile will count as club records. Other distances may come into force at a later date.
• If you feel you have set or broken a club track record please email me at [email protected] or private message me on Facebook.
Click here for Male Track Records
Click here for Female Track Records