Rothwell Harriers & A.C. Track & Field Record Rules
• Only times from 1/1/16 will count as club track & field records. No times or distances before that date will be considered.
• You must be a fully paid up senior member and a first claim of Rothwell Harriers & A.C.
• You must wear a Rothwell Harriers & A.C. vest, unless you are competing for your County, Country or team GB.
• Results must be available on the Power of 10 website (no “I did a 1.40 800 meters in training“ )
• At the present time only the classic track outdoor distances of 100,200,400,800,1500,3000,5000,10,000 meters and the mile will count as club records. Other distances may come into force at a later date.
• Field events are currently limited to Long Jump, High Jump, Shot Putt, Hammer, Discus and Javelin.
If you feel you have set or broken a club track record please email Paul Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for Male Track & Field Records @ 31-12-18
Click here for Female Track & Field Records @ 31-12-18